- October 12, 2018
- Posted by: sfadmin
Nicholas Ramsey serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for N Ramsey Consultancy Ltd, which is a dynamic Consultancy and Training professional services company.
He is a certified professional in the following specialized areas:
- Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001 standard
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) based on ISO 31000 standard
- Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301 standard
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System based on ISO 45001 standard
Nicholas also has experience working at international organizations such as AT&T, Microsoft and Apple to name a few. He has major project experience working with companies such as Dell to relocate a data center.
His academic achievements include a Master’s in Information Technology from Georgia Southern University (GSU) and a Bachelor’s in Communications from Florida Memorial University (FMU).
He is a former Tutor at the University of the West Indies at St. Augustine and is also a Lecturer at ROYTEC in Network Security, Systems Analysis & Design, Operating Systems Security, Operating Systems and End User Support.
Nicholas has also earned professionally recognized certificates in the following:
- Bank Resolution and Simulation Workshop sponsored by the United States Department of the Treasury Office of Technical Assistanceand the Deposit Insurance Corporation (DIC)
- Strategic Negotiations and Conflict Resolution from Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
- Basic Fire Fighting training from the International Association of Safety Professionals
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) 101 from Employers’ Consultative Association
- Basic First Aid , CPR & AED for the Emergency Care & Safety Institute
Affectionately known as Nick, he loves to travel to other countries in his spare time in order to try their cuisine, understand their culture and learn about their latest IT infrastructure and technologies.”